Sunday, June 28, 2015

Yahoo Readers (Again)


***For all my regular readers, there was a different new post today so don't miss it!***

Wow, and just when things had calmed down, here comes another wave of new Yahoo readers.

Welcome!

If you are new to the blog I would encourage you to start where I started, at the beginning. I will warn you, the issues and content can be a little hard to handle.

If you're not in the mood for such a heavy beginning, then you might want to pop over to these topic categories for a good laugh;

I Swear This Stuff Happened

Why?


*****


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For someone who appears to be able to read and write, I'm confused as to why your skills seem to be failing you now...

      Delete
  2. It's called a blog, which is short for web log. People keep blogs for a variety of reasons, usually to relate personal thoughts and experiences. This is Eden's blog, if you don't like it, don't come back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Snork, you rock.

      High-five!

      Delete
    2. Stop making sense, snork maiden. Don't you know sense is not allowed when it comes to Yahoo-related things?

      ;)

      Delete