Monday, December 3, 2018

Where The Hell Is Everyone?



All I want for Christmas, is to know where the hell everyone went. I feel like I haven't seen anyone here, in months.

Oh wait.

My fault.

I'm the one that's been gone. 

And actually, funny story, but it wasn't really my fault, and I've actually been here every.single.day.

You see, I hired a company back in August, to move this blog, hosted on Blogger, to a new site, hosted on WordPress. Blogger has been amazing to me, but at the end of the day, it's like renting an apartment. Google owns my site, and I'm just borrowing a tiny piece of it.

When I started this blog, I never, in my wildest dreams, could have imagined the community that has come to congregate here, to grow to the size it has. Therefore, I came to realize that I needed a bigger house to fit everyone. A house, that I own.

So like I said, I hired a company to help me pack up my belongings and move them to my new house, and... they sucked. Like a lot. Like not only were they awful, but they were downright thefty. (Is that even a word? Oh well.)

But thankfully my business partner is a snazzy attorney, and sadly for this thefty company, I am unrelenting when someone is trying to pull one over on me, and in the end I got my money back, and started over with a new company. Now, finally, my new site is ready.

So, here is what you need to know!! 

Did you see that? I was trying to make it rather commanding, because there are a few things you need to know.

#1 If you are subscribed to this blog either by email or an RSS feed, you will NOT be subscribed after Friday. You will need to resubscribe!

#2 Where do you resubscribe? On the new site!

#3 And Hello Eden! Where is this new site? Well, you can find it here (after Friday, this site will redirect to the new one). You can also find it at www.EdenStrong.com and www.NotMyShameToBear.com

#4 Also, why do you want to visit this new site?

Because oh my gosh people, you have absolutely no idea the stuff that I have been waiting to discuss with you.

Is my new house built or are we still homeless?

Are the kids still in the hospital?

How the heck is that baby anyway?

Why do you keep flying to LA?

Did you really go on a date with someone, while you are still married!?

And what is going on with your ex!? (Oh you just wait, it's good)

Also, now, you can rent me. And Mr. Attorney Man. You can rent us both if you want.

Yes, I'm serious.

See ya on the new site, people, after Friday.  As always, I'm sure it's going to be a fun ride.

Or a train wreck. That's always a possibility too...

5 comments: